I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Friday, December 30, 2011

How To Wake Up The Vintage Babe In You~

Hey Ladies! It's Friday, and we still have one more long weekend before we have to get back into the swing of things. Ok, I admit it, I have been rather lazy but I refused to stay in my pj's today. It's been vintage dress day around here. Oh, how I long to be a vintage beauty!


I absolutely love vintage clothes! They are pieces of history displayed as art on the body. I have worn many styles of dresses in my days, but nothing compares to my vintage dresses in design, quality and beauty. So, I enlisted my hubby to take some fun photos of me in my vintage attire. Here are a few of his favorite pics. :)



Recently I stumbled upon a ebook that blew my mind. This book has all the info you need to dress like a vintage beauty. Click Here!

If only I would have had this book when I started my vintage clothing search. Oh, and did I mention its a ebook. How awesome is that! Between my iPhone and iPad I'll always have it at the push of a button. Gotta love technology!
So what are you waiting for? Go get the book, bring out the babe and have a vintage dress kind of day! Jamie

6 comments:

  1. I love your outfits!! So classy and you pull them off really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, you are so sweet! Thanks for the compliments! I adore vintage clothes~ Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh those are so pretty!!! I love the red one!!! I have a project party every weekend if you want to join here.. http://www.bubblynaturecreations.com/2012/01/vanilla-bean-iced-coffee-and-project.html
    Have a great day!
    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dresses, hairstyle, makeup and your love of vintage. I absolutely adore 1940's fashion, music, movies, etc. I am stopping by from Sassy Sites! linky party and a new follower. Here is what I shared this week: http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-amp-cover.html
    Its an amp cover for my husbands amplifier. I will be making more, but, I love the tweed fabric and the patch on it.
    Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! I need to get me some vintage dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your vintage outfits are just gorgeous!

    You pull it off soooo beautifully!

    (P.S. I love the blue rosette shoes in your header!)

    Thanks SO much for linking up your awesome posts @ Feature Friday Free-for-All!

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete

adsense