I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Friday, February 3, 2012

Fad Friday~1960's Fashion

If only the words I write could be enhanced by the sound effect of excitement! Lately, I have been doing some 2012 trend research. Typically, I'm not into keeping up with the latest trends but I might jump on this bandwagon, the return of the swinging 60's. I love the big curls, the bee hive bump, the heavy eye liner, bright colors and a mix of patterns. A little bit of romance mixed with some funkiness. Check out these pics!
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley: Harper's Bazaar UK, January '12:)



Kate Beckinsale: Harper's Bazaar Russia January '12

Dakota Fanning for Elle UK February 2012

Take a look at those shoes! Seriously! I have to have them!

Wanna jump on the 60's fashion bandwagon with me? Let's go! Jamie


Linking up with Blonde Episodes: Fashion Friday~




2 comments:

  1. Everything is beautiful. I love the 60's look! Have a fabulous weekend.
    ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up honey! Kori xoxo

    ReplyDelete

adsense