I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Many Plans~

So, I will be upfront with you and tell you that I have many plans, little action.  I have a ADHD mind.  It jumps from one excited idea to the next.  I recently stumbled upon some awesome blogs on how to refurbish antique furniture and caught the bug.  I rushed out to all the thrift stores and bought up the cheapest furniture with character that they had.  Right now the sit in my garage, lonely, used furniture waiting to be transformed to their former glory.  I'm hope by posted this and putting it into the internet air waves, I will be able to get off my keyster.  I will, I CAN! sorry (internal pep talk) Anyway, I will take before and after shots. I'm excited!

2 comments:

  1. Found your blog from Centsational Girl's link party. Welcome to the blog world! :) I also started my blog as motivation to get projects (big or small) completed and it seems to be working. I like the seashell ornament, by the way. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Chrissy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by. Keep checking back to see if I have found the motivation.(LOL) Thanks for the well wishes in blog town and I'll head over and check your blog out as well.

    ReplyDelete

adsense