I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Vintage Drive~

I am stoked to have a new prop for my photo shoot today. I hired my 10 yr old photographer and borrowed my hubbys new ride for the shots. A 1941 Chevy pickup makes this vintage drive real nice. I got this dress from a local thrift store . I'm sure I'm the only one crazy enough to buy it. Its bold to say the least. Bright blue, red, yellow and green help to complete this color wheel of a dress. Oh and I can't forget the stripes and polka dots. I'm thinking the dress is 80's. I added a green belt and my red pin up high heels. Take a peek~



The pick up is blue and so is most of the dress so I thought they would be the perfect combo but after playing around on picnik, I decided that the black in white was more authentic.
Happy St. Patrick's Day~ Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense