I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Friday, February 10, 2012

Fad Friday~ Funky Flowers

Hello! I hope your day has been fabulous so far. Mine has consisted of saying prayers, paying bills and cleaning toilets. I still have lots to do but I thought I'd take a quick break and blog about my funky flower dress. I'm thinking it's 70's. The fabric on this dress is very heavy and unique in pattern. Take a look:)
This dress has these awesome little pockets on the front.

I love the wedge sandals with this dress. See how the pattern on the shoes mirrors the pattern on the dress.

I know this dress is obviously made for summer but if you had the right shirt to go under the halter top, it could make for a really cute winter dress as well.

It's totally funky, right!? I have to admit this dress is nothing compared to the one I recently found at my favorite thrift store. I'll be posting some pics of that one soon.

P.S. If you see a dress that I've blog about and would like to purchase it, you are more than welcome to make me an offer. I don't know if anyone else likes vintage, funky, different clothes like I do, but If you do contact me. I'd like to get to know you~ Jamie











No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense