I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Sunday, July 1, 2012

4th of July Breakfast Muffins

In honor of this fine country we live in, I present to you, my 4th of July Breakfast Muffin.



I found the recipe for Banana/Strawberry Muffins here:
http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/banana-strawberry-muffins/f5158a26-77a6-42e8-adf8-0bac9bb9a5c0#

After they have cooled, add your coolwhip and fresh fruit. I promise you everyone will be delighted to have a few of these in the morning with coffee or even as dessert.

Happy Independence Day America, this ones for you:)


Linking up @

Photobucket

UndertheTableandDreaming





1 comment:

  1. That looks so yummy! Newest GFC follower from Craft O Maniac. Love for you to stop by and return the follow when you get a chance.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete

adsense