I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Giggles ~ July 8th

Hello Sunday and fellow bloggers! I hope it's been a great weekend for ya! I spent hours today going through the photos on my camera card and deleting some to make room for an upcoming camping trip. I thought I'd share some of the funny shots before I deleted them. Truly, they are to funny not to share. I'll try and narrate for you.

Ever been hair slapped before?

Ask me to walk like a model and I'll laugh ever time.

Ice skating in high heels and grass. There's a first!

"Oh no you didn't" face:)

Yes, I had goats at one time and I loved them to pieces, up until they started to eat everything in sight. Even my dress:)

Her Obituary reads: she fell down the stairs and died from toxic armpit fumes.

The neighbors were outside staring at me while I was taking these pictures. Embarrassing but funny!

Did I get a laugh out of ya? If not, go look for your sense of humor! giggle, giggle*














1 comment:

  1. Hey Mama! I got an award & so did you! =) Click here to accept it…one behalf of me & everyone who loves you! Congrats, Sweetheart! XO
    http://veronikaskandykoateddreams.blogspot.com/2012/07/i-got-my-very-first-blogging-award.html

    ReplyDelete

adsense