I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Thursday, June 21, 2012

After 13 years, I still Heart you! A romantic (dine in) date night~





This post is a week behind. Our actual Anniversary is June 14th. I wasn't feeling well that day so we didn't do anything to celebrate. Since the kids were at the grandparents house yesterday, I figured I'd better take advantage of the opportunity to make it a date night. Dine in style:)

I spent a long time yesterday thinking about what to make for our dinner date. You guys are gonna laugh when you see what I finally decided on. Just take into consideration that he is a meat and potato kind of guy and I'm a one pot kinda gal. Hence, Chicken Pot Pie~



You know what they say, the way to a mans heart is through his stomach:) He loved it!

After eating, we sat and smiled at the silliness of our long over due date, like we were teenagers again. A couple kisses, I love you's and a conversation without distractions stamped the seal of approval to the end of a perfect evening. My hubby then motioned in the air as if speaking to someone and said, "Check, Please." I laughed. It was perfect.:)

Here is a look at our romantic (dine in) dinner date!



















So, after 13 years of marriage, I still HEART you (David).
x's and o's Jamie


Linking up @




five days five ways | feature friday free for all




























1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet story and a great pic of both of you. He looks like a keeper to me. Enjoy your weekend.
    ~ ~Ahrisha~ ~

    ReplyDelete

adsense