I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Upgrade me ~ Closet Progression

I wish that I could convey in words how exhausting remolding truly is. My house has been in shambles for days now. The entire house is covered in a white dust and the laundry is growing like a flesh eating disease. Overwhelmed might be the best word to describe what I'm feeling right now but I know that it is all worth it in the end. So, here is some shots of how its coming along.
Here is the mess I was telling you about. Literally covering everything!


Drywall and Plaster

Texture


Paint and Tile

Beginning of built in shelves

Funny story about these cabniets in my next post:)

Gray and white color scheme.

Figuring out the lay out of your closet is not easy! I decided that I didnt want to walk right into the closet and see clothes or dirty shoes, so I placed theses two cabinets on either side of my new fancy mirror.






Welp folks, there's some pics of my big messy adventure. More to come! x&o's Jamie




No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense