I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

PicMonkey and Old Hollywood Collide

I love PicMonkey! I can spend hours editing and playing around with the different features available on this site. I can even airbrush my wrinkles away:) YAY!

Here are a few pics from my Old Hollywood photo shoot, that I've tweaked a bit.

I love how my eyes peek out from behind the rose vine.

















I saw this photo of Marilyn on Pinterest a couple weeks ago and feel in love with it. This is a beautiful photo of Marilyn Monroe from her last photoshoot by Bert Stern. Look at the sadness in her eyes. Its captivating!


I had never seen her like this before. She is usually so happy in her photos. Just for fun, I wanted to try and convey this same emotion in my photo shoot. What do you think?


This dress was to big for me in the shoulder area. It kept wanting to fall. So I used the tulle on the dress to cover up any what could be embarrassing moments. I think it made for an interesting shot.
















This is my personal favorite. As if you can't tell from the huge photo you get to see when you open my blog:) It best portrays my personality and what I consider most beautiful about me.



I hope you guys get a chance to play on PicMonkey soon! Have a blessed day:)


Linking up @








No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense