I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011~

I had to post pics of my Christmas tree so ya'll could see my new ornaments. This will be my first nautical/vintage looking tree and even though it's not quite complete, I'm liking the look so far.
Here is the newest addition to the tree. My vintage looking, sailboats. I just love them!
I'm still really proud of how this DIY ornament turned out. It looks real pretty here.
I didn't realize how difficult it would be to take a picture of the tree. The lighting had to be just right and I had to zoom in and then out. I tried the lights on and off and after 20 or more choices of pics, I decided I probably had one good one in there.:) So here is one of the better shots.




Merry Christmas~

2 comments:

  1. Your Christmas tree is gorgeous. Love the walking shoes too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are such a sweet lady! Aren't those blue shoes fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

adsense