I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Friday, December 16, 2011

Message Board~


Hello Sweets~
I'm sure all my fabulous friends are completely finished with Christmas shopping. Unfortunately this girl still has lots to do. The hardest shopping moments for me, come when I'm shopping for a Christmas gift for my friends. My girlies have to put up with a lot to be friends with me. So they deserve more than a pat on the back, RIGHT!?! They need to know how special they are to me. Something coming straight from the heart. As I write this I'm thinking, well they would probably rather have a gift card from some coffee place but sorry girls it's my choice and it's a message board this year. So here goes.... Say a prayer that I'm not to embarrassed to give it to them when its complete, and I'll post pictures after I'm finished putting all my heart, sweat and tears into it... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense