I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ocean Dining~

Hello Sunday! It's been a fun day of blog hopping! I have been looking for unqiue and beautiful ways to decorate my house all day. Preferably Sea influenced decor. This fabulous blogger created a perfect seaside table scape. One that requires mermaid attire~:)
They say the highest form of flattery is imitation and I plan to duplicate and imitate as soon as possible. Thanks Kelly, from eclecticallyvintage.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jamie,
    So glad you like my Silver, Sea and Shell Tablescape! It's one of my favs too! Thanks for sharing and hope your're following along.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found some silver platters at a thrift store yesterday. Now to find some coral. Where did you find yours, if you don't mind me asking? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie, if you can believe it, I found both pieces of coral at estate sales. $10 for the big chunk and only $1 for the small one! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

adsense