I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Bigger Closet = Better Closet and more photo's in May

Busy, Busy, weekend over at the Vigil house. We worked in the yard, Dave worked on his patio project, we went yard sale shopping, practiced with church band, went to church, bought some furniture off of craiglist. Now we are getting our Master bedroom closet built bigger. Yippee!
Check out the progress so far...

See how tiny it was and how big it will be:)
The door way is getting prepped for a barn door with the exposed track. I'm so excited!
Stay tuned for updates through out the week.

I'm getting behind on my May Photo a Day project again.
May 19th ~ A favorite place. I love to sleep:)

May 20th ~ Something you can't live without. I can't even imagine where I would be without Him.

May 21st ~ Where you stand. I should have permanent foot prints in front of the stove and yes that is breakfast for dinner. YUM!

May 22nd ~ Pink! I picked these from my flower garden. So beautuiful!

I better go, the contractor just showed up with the 2x4 for framing. I'll be back with more photos and updates soon. Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense