I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May Photo A Day 14th~15th and Pinterest Contest

Wow, Spring is really speeding up with all the projects on my to do list. I think I might have to much going on at once though. We have been working out in the yard, planting trees and flowers. Next is our garden, which is a huge undertaking in itself. We have been sprucing up the back patio. Pictures to come! All the while, I've been blogging, pinning, picture taking, shopping for my next DIY spray painted baby and trying to run a tight ship around here. The house has definetly taken a back seat. It's pretty scary. Somehow I've managed to cook meals and keep up laundry.

Anyway, I wanted to share this new contest going on through Homes.com.

They want you to create a borad on Pinterest that show cases what Spring means to you. If you head over to It's Overflowing, the lovely Aimee will gives you all the details. I hope one of us wins!

Come check out my board if you'd like:)
http://pinterest.com/jvigil001/






I felt like a kid yesterday crawling around in the grass, trying to get a good shot for May 14th photo a day. I love the look of grass. Here in NM, lots of people do xeriscape, no grass at all. Not this girl, I can't get enough:)



May 15th ~ Love
In one month it will be 12 yrs married to this sweet guy. Still going strong!

Off to bed, sweet dreams! Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense