I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo a day in May ~ A favorite word



Have you ever thought about what your favorite word was? This May photo a day thing is really making me think to much. LOL! I have a long list of favorite words and really had a hard time narrowing it down to one. My mind started rambling off words that invoked a feeling, a favorite persons name, a meaningful statement to my life. Here is just a few.

Jesus
David( hubby's name)
Marriage
Mother
Children and their names (Judianna and Abram)
Family
Faith
Friendship
Purpose
Truth
and soooooooooooooo many more. But one word kept coming around and standing out. Loved!

Wanting to be loved is a universal desire. It has no color barriers. It has no gender. It springs forth from birth. That warm nestle as a baby, the loving look of a proud parent, a realationship that turns into a soul mate. The feeling of acceptance from a close friend. The love of a Savior, who died for us.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

As I look at this journey of a life, I can say that my wanting to be loved has never swayed far from top on the priority list. It has effected every decision. Even some bad ones. I read a quote that pretty much sums it up.

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn. Is to love and be loved in return." Natalie Cole

In closing, I'll just say this, I hope that your are feeling loved today. Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense