I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Skyline and something I wore today

Skyline~ What do you think of when you see that word? For me its where the earth meets the sky. So yesterday I spent many hours running around trying to catch the best angles for this photo. It was not easy. I had almost given up and then decided I'd try once more before the sun went down. I climbed to the highest point in our backyard and tried to capture the last bit of light thru the trees. Skyline, my interpretation at least.
I love how the leaves on the trees look like butterflies:)

Something I wore today~ This is the most important thing I wear and actual gets the least attention. Its not that I don't love it, treasure it really. It's just been on me for so long it's like second skin. It's my beautiful wedding ring! Well today is your day you pretty thing. Shine bright!
Jamie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

adsense