I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love your Life, Express your Style~

Hello Beautiful~

Today has been a good day so far~ Coffee with the hubby, cinnamon toast with the kids and a good workout at the gym. My motto today... Love your life, express your style! I found this motto on an awesome site called Layla Grayce. As soon as I saw this picture, I knew I was hooked. The soft muted colors and simple elegance of the pieces, called my name! This is my entry way look~ Dream with me Ladies~



Welcome to my living room. Don't you just love a good pop of color! Red and Blue are my favorite colors to use!



Here is my Chandelier ~ One of my favorite pieces! Look at the detail, the aged metal and the cascading pearls. Oh, I'm swooning~



I can't wait to have you over so you can see all my new dishes. I never knew cooking and entertaining could be this fun and this beautiful~



Next, let's tip toe into the baby's room. Isn't it adorable!



Perfect for a princess!


Now the Boudoir~ The place where I dream~



It's fun to dream but It's even funner to shop! I'll be expressing my style through Layla Grayce today and as always, loving life! :) Jamie

3 comments:

  1. I think I've just found a new motto for myself too! "Love your life, Express your style"... I LOVE it! Thanks for linking up to Sassy Sites!

    marni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marni! Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I have so enjoyed your blog, you have a lot of style to share!:) Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely inspiration! (I've drooled over that same chandy many times before!).

    Thanks SO much for linking up your post @ Feature Friday Free-for-All!

    P.S. I'm your newest follower and would be so honored if you'd follow my blogging journey as well (if you don't already! : )).

    ~Abbie (www.fivedaysfiveways.com)

    ReplyDelete

adsense