I love clothes~

Shop 50s inspired dresses, beautiful skirts and other fun clothes for women

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mention Me Monday

So, I'm loving this blog thing. I'm such a newby though! I have all these grand ideas of what I want to do and the direction I want to take this blog. Remember when I told you I have a ADHD mind. Well its in over drive right now. So I was hoping that by setting a day, for certain types of post, it would help me focus. There is no guarantee that these will last but hopefully they become a fun addition to my blogging frenzy. First up: Mention Me Monday~ Now the title is a little misleading because its not really about me. It's about the blogger I'm mentioning. This is a day where I get to mention a post from another blogger. This will be something that motives me, inspires me or just something that I like. Eventually, I "HOPE" that I will be mentioned on someones else's blog but for now It's all about you my blog buddies!:) So today... drum roll please! I'm mentioning Becky from Organizing Made Fun. http://organizingmadefun.blogspot.com/
One of my New Years Resolutions was to get organized. Ok, so get this!
1.I'm a perfectionist, which makes it difficult to give anything a go because nothing I do turns out perfectly.
2. I'm a over achiever which makes me want to try to do everything!
3. I get so overwhelmed with things I want to accomplish that they just get stuck in the to do list.
So, Miss Becky has come to my rescue! Her latest post really hit home. She states that organizing takes practice. I'd like to add to that and say it takes PATIENCE as well. I can't get every room into shape in one day. But I can do one drawer at a time. I'm going to follow her steps to getting myself into organized shape. She adds that
Something I need to remember!!!
So let's hop over to her blog and check out all of the awesome advice she has for getting your home into a organized palace. I'll be working, or should I say "practicing" on the things she has blog about today. My timer is already set for 15 minutes and I have a drawer waiting. I better get to it!
Thanks Becky! I needed your help! Jamie

2 comments:

  1. Very nice, Jamie! Thanks for the sweet things and YES you can get organized with lots of practice!

    Becky B.
    www.organizingmadefun.com
    Organizing Made Fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hasn't been easy but I've been organizing bathroom drawers today. I have to keep telling myself to be patient on progress and to remember that organizing takes practice. Thanks again:)

    ReplyDelete

adsense